BUK Post-UTME Form, Screening Dates for 2018/2019 Out
Bayero University Kano, BUK Post-UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. The 2019/2020 BUK Post-UTME Cut-off mark, screening dates and requirements have also been released by the school authority.
Who Can Apply For Bayero University Post-UTME?
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks (180) published below are eligible for 2019/2020 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
That is the general cut-off mark, you can check the BUK departmental cut-off mark for 2019/2020 admission exercise here.
How To Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- At the homepage of the Bayero University Website, www.buk.edu.ng click 2019 UTME REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified
BUK Post Utme Application Closing Date
Printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of Sunday, 11 August 2019.
Application will end on Friday, 02 August 2019.