FCE Zaria Admission Form Pre-NCE, Remedial
Federal College of Education Zaria, FCE Zaria has announced the sale of admission form for NCE, Pre-NCE, and Remedial program 2019/2020 academic session. Applications are invited from qualified candidates willing to pursue a career in education.
Requirements For FCE Zaria NCE, Pre-NCE, and Remedial program admission 2019/2020
Here are the various requirements needed for FCE Zaria NCE, Pre-NCE, and Remedial program admission for 2019/2020;
- SC/GCE (O/L) with four passes at sitting or five (5) Passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and passes in related subjects.
- TC II certificate with passes.
- Other relevant or equivalent qualification with four (4) passes at a sitting or five (5) passes at two sittings and passes in related subjects i.e. City and Guilds, Federal Craft Certificate, etc.
- GCE (O/L) or SSCE with two (2) passes.
- TC II with at least two (2) passes.
- Federal Craft Certificate or City and Guilds Certificate with at least two (2) passes.
How To Apply For FCE Zaria Admission 2019/2020
The sales of Expression of Interest Data Form (EIDF) for the programmes mentioned above with effect from 22nd July, 2019 at the rate of three thounsand naira (N3,000) only.
Interested Candidates are required to generate the College REMITA and make payment at the College Micro Finance BANK (ZAFEC) which shall be used to login for registration in the College Website www.fcezaria.net