FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Form, Exam Dates 2018/2019 Out
Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, AE-FUNAI Post-UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The FUNAI Post-UTME registration/application for 2019/2020 admission exercise has now commenced.
Interested candidates who made the Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice in their application for admission in the 2019/2020 academic session, who scored 180 and above in the UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University’s Post UTME screening exercise has been announced
How To Apply For AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening for 2019/2020 [Registration Guideline]
Eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
We wish you the very best!