Landmark University (LMU) Courses (Undergraduate) ⋆ NGScholars
This is the list of Landmark University (LMU) Courses available at undergraduate level for 2019/2020 admission.
All admission seekers should know the courses available in the schools they seek admission into, before they apply. Therefore, it is very important to check the list of academic programmes (courses) available at Landmark University, Omu Aran, if you are interested in their admission.
List of Landmark University Courses (Undergraduate)
The following are the undergraduate degree programmes of Landmark University, Omu-Aran, on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University.
College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- Agric Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Agric Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Soil/Crop Science
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management (New Programme)
- Food Science and Nutrition (New Programme)
College of ENGINEERING
- Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering (New Programme)
College of PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCEs
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology (New Programme)
- Geophysics (New Programme)
College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- School of Business
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- School of Social Science
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Mass Communication (New Programme).
If you are looking for Landmark University Post UTME screening application details and admission requirements, you should click the link.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure you also check the latest JAMB Brochure for the list of courses and their specific requirements.