Poly Ibadan Daily Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020 ⋆ NGScholars
The Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020 is out. The management and board of the Polytechnic Ibadan has released the Daily Part-time programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Poly Ibadan Daily Part-Time Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan under listed Daily Part-time Programmes leading to the award of National Diploma in various courses in the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Financial Management Studies
- Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
Poly Ibadan Daily Part-Time Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must have sat for UTME and obtained a minimum score of 150 in 2019 UTME
2. Candidates who did not pick the Poly Ibadan but have a minimum score is 150 in 2019 UTME
3. Candidates must have 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates may check the application portal for specific subject requirement
How To Apply
Applications forms are obtainable on-line at http://dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng/prospect/register
Candidates will be required to pay the sum of N12,500 using bank payment card
Upon admission, candidates will be required to visit any JAMB accredited centre to fill the JAMB part-time for N3,500 naira only
Other details about available programmes and their requirements can be accessed on the admission website at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/.
The deadline for this application is 31st October, 2019.