RSUST Post-UTME Form, Screening Dates for 2019/2020 Out ⋆ NGScholars
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 admission screening is out on sale. RSUST Post-UTME screening for the academic session admission registration / application has now commenced.
The Post-UTME screening date and RSUST admission cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 academic session has also been released.
All candidates who took part in the 2018 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose RSUST are hereby informed that Post-UTME form is now on sale for 2019/2020 admission screening. Admission screening eligibility has also been announced by the management.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post-UTME 2019/2020 (Eligibility Criteria)
Who is qualified and eligible for RSUST 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening?
- he screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How To Buy RSUST Post-UTME Form & Apply For Screening for 2019/2020 Session (Registration Procedure)
Candidates can Apply Here to get started with their application.
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1- week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
2019/2020 RSUST Post UTME Screening Dates (Full Schedule)
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from 1st August, 2019, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
- Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise.
- Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng).
Application Closing Date:
The closing cade for RSUST Post-UTME registration is 24th July, 2019.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2019/2020