HTTP Injector Settings For MTN NG Free Browsing Cheat 2018
I got some complaint that the XP Psiphon is quite slow which is true. Although it’s browsing and downloading fine. So I’ve finally decided to share HTTP Injector config file for you all to enjoy.
With HTTP Injector vpn, you will get amazing speed out of this cheat, as it’s 2x faster than XP Psiphon VPN. I won’t say much until you give it a try and see what I am talking about.
Without wasting much of our time, let’s get down to the settings quickly.
HTTP Injector Settings For MTN NG Free Browsing
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
> First of all, download HTTP Injector vpn and the MTN Config from the link above
> After installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
> Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
> Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN Ehi Config file and tap on it to import.
> Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and start browsing unlimitedly in full speed.
This settings is faster than XP Psiphon I shared days ago. You can see my download speed below. You should trust Entclass Blog as we post what we have tested and confirmed.
Note that this config file will expire in 5 days time. But don’t worry, I will provide another config file and update this post.
How To Use This Cheat On PC
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
But if your Android phone is not rooted, then you should make use of Pdanet. See settings and download links here.