Brooklyn Queen Wiki, Bio, Affairs, Net Worth
Brooklyn Queen, born on July 03, 2005 is an American Rapper, Dancer, Singer and YouTuber from Detroit, Michigan who is known for her singles like Pretty Girl Stuff, Keke Taught Me and Emoji. She has danced for several artists such as Vanilla Ice, Rob Base and Salt-N-Pepa. She has over 125 million views on her self-titled YouTube channel.
Family / Relationship
Brooklyn Queen Parents/ Family/
Born in Detroit, Michigan, United States, her father’s name is Duke and mother’s name is W.G. Kim who is a rapper and nail designer. She has an elder sister named Deandre, an elder brother named Andrego and a younger brother named Dyson.
Brooklyn Queen Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Brooklyn
- Nickname: Brooklyn Queen
- Birthday: July 03, 2005
- Age: 13 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Current Residence: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Education: Home Schooled
- Profession: Rapper, Dancer, Singer, YouTuber
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 2 Inch (157.5 cm)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 cm)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Brooklyn Queen
- Brooklyn wrote her first song at the age of 5.
- She recorded her first song at the age of eight.
- She has performed as a dancer for Vanilla Ice, Rob Base, Salt-N-Pepa, and others.
- Her biggest inspiration is Beyoncé.
- She has dog called Butterscotch.
- Her role model is her mother.
- At the age of 11, Brooklyn signed with BMB Entertainment.
- She hates Cheetos.
- While she is on the road touring, Brooklyn likes to play pranks on people.
- Her first single titled “Good Birthday” received many views and later caught the attention of M.B Entertainment’s CEO.
- Her official website is @ brooklynqueen03.com.
- For more information about Brooklyn, contact her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.