Lulu Lambros Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Affairs
Lulu Lambros, born on October 9, 2003 is an American actress, dancer and singer who is known for playing the role of Ellie Peters on Disney Channel’s ‘Stuck in the Middle’. She has performed in local theatre productions, which included Shakespearean plays in the summer. At the age of ten, Lulu was scouted by her current agent who immediately signed her. In 2014, Lulu made her screen debut in the short video titled ‘Draw My Dream’ and went to do a series of roles in many TV shows, such as ‘Zen Jen’, ‘AwesomenessTV’ and ‘Mutt & Stuff’. Her breakthrough role came in 2015 when Lulu was cast as Lori or Lulu in DreamWorks Television’s ‘OMG’. In the same year, she appeared on the role of Ellie Peters in ‘Stuck in the Middle’ which is an American comedy television series developed by Linda Videtti Figueiredo and Alison Brown.
Lulu Lambros Family/Parents
Born in Santa Monica, California her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Lulu Lambros Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
At the moment, Lulu is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Lucia “Lulu” Lambros
- Nickname: Lulu
- Birthday: October 9, 2003
- Age: 15 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Santa Monica, California
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: actress, dancer, singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
- Net Worth: Coming Soon…
- Height: 5 feet 2 inch or 157 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Lulu Lambros
- She met her agent at an acting showcase when she was around ten years old. Lulu was immediately signed and appeared in numbers of commercials. She was cast in national advertising campaigns for Yoplait, Hasbro, Comcast, and many more.
- In 2014, Lulu made her debut with ‘Draw My Dream’, a short video about children’s wild dreams brought to life which was directed by Jason Perlman, The video also starred Gillian Alaire Espina and Shanynn Samiyah Covington. Her next appearance was in the season 2 episode of ‘Gillian’s Island Cooking Show’ on ‘AwesomenessTV’.
- In the 2015 comedy show called ‘Zen Jen’, Lulu was cast as the titular character called Jen. However, the show was cancelled before airing an episode.
- Besides acting, Lulu was interested in singing. In fact, she was even the lead singer and guitarist in a band for around two years. She is also training to be a dancer. Her favourite forms are lyrical, ballet and hip-hop.
- She guest-starred in the role of Ali in the episode titled ‘Picnicking Like a Bro’ on DreamWorksTV’s ‘Hopeless Bromantic’, in the role of Annie in the episode titled ‘Babysitting’ of AwesomenessTV Production’s ‘Cheerleaders’ and in the role of Cleo Kibble in the episode of Nick Jr.’s ‘Mutt & Stuff’.
- In 2015, Lulu became part of DreamWorks Television’s ‘OMG!’ which is a series of creative & hilarious sketch shows that effortlessly blend live action as well as animated comedy together. She appeared in 7 episodes, ‘Runaway Bikes & Bad Yearbook Photos’ (2015), ‘Sick Cheerleaders & Social Media’ (2015), ‘Noses, Kissing, & Gongs’ (2015), ‘Yearbook Photo Fail’ (2015), ‘Disappearing Friends & Too Close for Comfort’ (2015), ‘Birthdays, Bad News & a Mummy (2016) and ‘Monsters Coming Out of My TV!’ (2016).
- In 2016, she was cast in the role of Ellie Peters in Disney Channel’s comedy television series called ‘Stuck in the Middle’. Ellie is the best friend of Harley Diaz (real name: Jenna Ortega), the protagonist of the show, & the daughter of Bethany Peters (Real name: Lauren Pritchard). She and Harley’s sister Georgie (Real Name: Kayla Maisonet) are members of the same basketball team. In the season 1 episode ‘Stuck in Harley’s Comet’, it is shown that Ellie is afraid of darkness, heights and birds. She portrays her as a sheltered child who has not experienced things that a normal teenager would have because of her overprotective mother.
- In 2017, she won the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Teen Actress for ‘Stuck in the Middle’.
- She has appeared in a number of plays such as ‘Peter Pan,’ ‘Mary Poppins,’ ‘Annie,’ and ‘The Jungle Book’ and in many others original productions. Among all the plays, her favourite is the Shakespearean plays. She specially loved playing Puck in a production of ‘A Midsummer’s Night Dream’.
- For more information about Lulu, contact her on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Tiktok Star, Woody Mabbott.