Google Search now has its own dark mode – See how to turn it off
The dark mode theme has to be the most popular feature in the world of software over the past year or so. It’s no surprise to see that tech giant Google has now added the said feature to their search engine. The feature is available in most of the company’s apps and services.
The dark mode feature is optional to use on the search engine and is available to both iOS and Android users. To enjoy this feature, you must be running on either Android 10 operating system or iOS 12 or later.
Also, if you already have the dark mode feature enable on a system-wide basis i.e. directly from your device’s settings, the search engine will pick it up and enable it automatically. And of course, you can manually turn it off anytime.
How to turn off Dark Mode on Google Search App
- To turn off dark mode on Google Search app, click on the “More” button in the Google Search app
- Then, go to “Settings” and click on “General”.
Infinix to unveil Note 7 Series with 48MP quad-camera and…
Poco F2 Pro goes official with Snapdragon 865, 64MP Camera…
TECNO Spark 5 and Spark 5 Air Prices in Nigeria
TECNO Pouvoir 4 and Pouvoir 4 Pro launched in Myanmar
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see ” Theme”
- You’ll find three options available to choose from; “Dark”, “Light” and “System Default”.
- If you leave on Default, dark mode will still be activated in as much as you have it enabled directly from your device’s settings.
- Finally, select light to turn the dark mode off from Google Search app.